SUMMER 2021 EMPLOYMENT – RAFTING GUIDE POSITION
Looking for something different this summer? We’re seeking professional, experienced, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our TEAM at White Wolf Rafting.
We’re currently looking for full-time guides and trip leaders who can bring experience, excitement and professionalism to White Wolf Rafting!
Guides should be available from Mid-May until Mid-September
Prerequisites for employment, all certifications must be current:
- +18 years old
- First aid qualification of +16 hours
- Canadian citizen or have valid work permit
- Swift water safety rescue tech 3 (or equivalent)
- Alberta class 5 driver’s license
- Guiding experience
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Professional River Outfitters Association or Alberta River Rafting Guides certificate
- International Rafting Federation certificate (on completion of the season)
- NRS pro deal
Please send resumes to River Manager- William Harrison
We hope to see you on the river!